CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Seeking corporate secretarial services support for your business?
You have come to the right place!
All businesses in Singapore, be it in the form of sole proprietorships, partnerships or companies, need to be in compliance with the many rules and regulations laid down by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (“ACRA”). Over the years, these rules have been changed and extended to such an extent that it can be difficult for the layman or new business owners to keep up with them.
It is for this very reason that businesses are finding it essential to engage the services of professional service providers who fully understand the local laws and regulations.
Our professional staff are just that…. being born and bred Singaporeans with years of industry experience and expertise.
Why work with us?
We, at CorpSec, will ensure that your company is in compliance with the Singapore Companies Act. We not only provide you with reliable company secretarial services, we also have the capability to advise you with regards to compliance issues for the various legislations like corporate tax and accounting. Many corporations in various industries have benefited by partnering with us and using our effective, systematic and practical solutions which allow their management to carry on their operations without compromising on the key values and mission of their businesses.
Our comprehensive one-stop solution based service sets your company out for a smooth flowing operation.
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (“ISCA”)
- Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professional (“SIATP”)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (“ACCA”)
Unlike many companies which offer corporate secretarial services without a licence, CorpSec holds a professional Company Secretary licence:
- License Number: PB14000276
We also embrace the latest technologies in all our processes to improve your business efficiency and productivity.
Fees transparency is one of the key points that represent how we operate and is reflected in our clear fee structures.
What are the corporate secretarial services that we provide?
- Banks, insurance companies and finance companies whose activities are regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Companies that are allowed by law to prepare financial statements in accordance with accounting standards other than the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards or the International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Private Companies that are solvent which are not required to file their financial statements with ACRA.
If your company is affected by this XBRL requirement, then CorpSec is equipped to assist you with that.